Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.....Does anyone know where I can get some help on my audio for my MKIV. I'm out here in the Rowland Heights area. My CD changer for some reason no longer works and the guys at circuit city said something about the brain of my head unit m,ight be defective. I'm now looking for a second opinion. The guys that I use to know that worked at circuit city no longer works there and I don't really like the new guys. Thanx for any help.

·
67mm of pleasure
852 Posts
did it just stop working? any wires that might have jiggled themselves loose or something? Try another audio shop besides CC. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
turbo630hp said:
Hey guys.....Does anyone know where I can get some help on my audio for my MKIV. I'm out here in the Rowland Heights area. My CD changer for some reason no longer works and the guys at circuit city said something about the brain of my head unit m,ight be defective. I'm now looking for a second opinion. The guys that I use to know that worked at circuit city no longer works there and I don't really like the new guys. Thanx for any help.
Hey Henry - if you can't find someone to help you, I can help you diagnose the problem. You might want to start by checking the connections to see if they are OK.

·
no moe sup
699 Posts
you are more then welcome to stop by my audio shop and i wont charge you to look at it and will tell you for sure whats wrong with it., Iam in montclair right off the 10

1 - 4 of 4 Posts