Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting fresh paint now and id like to get a cover. Does anyone with a RMM wing recomend a good fitting one?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
California Car Cover FTW!

I have a Ridox front bumper, aftermarket side skirts, RMM wing and it fits perfect. I bought it after my new paint job and it has protected my paint from quite a few cat attacks LOL

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I have a Ridox front bumper, aftermarket side skirts, RMM wing and it fits perfect. I bought it after my new paint job and it has protected my paint from quite a few cat attacks LOL
Haha great! thats been an issue for me as well. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts

+1. Just call them up and give them the dimensions and you'll be fine. I have had mine for 3 years and still a perfect fit with no problems.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+1. Just call them up and give them the dimensions and you'll be fine. I have had mine for 3 years and still a perfect fit with no problems.
Do you happen to have the dimensions?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Actually I just went on their website and put the car make/model/year and it asked if you had factory wing or not, any ground effects, etc.

Maybe I got lucky but mine fits perfect. However, it wouldn't hurt to call them either just to be safe.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm ok. Thanks for all the help guys!

·
Im da TRAIN, u on da trax
666 Posts
i highly recommend California Car Covers, some punks tried to steal mine but i had the lock on it, they were able to tear the cover a little at the seams , but the cover stayed on

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i highly recommend California Car Covers, some punks tried to steal mine but i had the lock on it, they were able to tear the cover a little at the seams , but the cover stayed on
I wouldve stabbed there eyes out. lol You must park it out side then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts