Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is 97 BPU car 47,000 miles and about a month ago I was sitting in drive thru at the bank and the thing started idling low and rough almost like it had cams in it, then I look and it owing white smoke everywhere. I mean it was embarrassing so much smoke. I killed it restarted and everything good, jump forward a few weeks and it’s starts doing it more often, and now it’s doing it every time I start it after about a minute or 2 starts rough idling bout to die and white smoke, car never dies and if it does it on highway there literally is no power. Any suggestions before I send it somewhere cause I have no idea. Thanks

·
iSPOOL
1,063 Posts
Have you checked your coilpacks and spark plugs? Disconnected each one coilpack plug while its running to see if you notice a change in idle?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No cause it’s blowing white as if it was fuel issue, if it wasn’t firing wouldn’t it be blowing black smoke?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spark plugs are new, and when I say blowing white smoke, if you give it a tad bit of gas it’s like a chimney, this is a little smoke like valve seal start up

1 - 5 of 5 Posts