Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok first off my car cant hold a steady idle and when i rip on it and put in the clutch it almost stalls. secondly my car has a fluidyne radiator and flex-a-lite fans and still on my temp gauge shows like it is gonna overheat. my boost level is another problem, car still smells like burnt antifreeze got HG done about month ago. any usggestions feel free

·
Take it!
996 Posts
88greddysupra said:
secondly my car has a fluidyne radiator and flex-a-lite fans and still on my temp gauge shows like it is gonna overheat. any usggestions feel free

check your thermostat, maybe the sensor for your temperature gauge is messed up.

·
Back to boosting!
339 Posts
burp your system...air caught in the system at the thermostat keeps it from opening...also seems to keep the rad cap from opening too... ask me how I know....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a new thermostat and the system is burped

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok some new thigns to post about car: the idle drops something fierce when you jump on it bad almost stalls out, and apparently i have a coolant leak, some say i also have a boost leak cant find it! and if i did i full tune up, all filters and walbro fuel pump do you think that would help my dropping idle?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts