Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ive been workin on my car over the winter and its finally done, just here to share some pictures with you guys. tell me watcha think. b the way im debating on what color to painbt it, thats all black primer, i thinkin smoked silver or cherry red hmmm. anyways here they are, will post up some more later today.

will get more engine pics soon!

·
Registered
339 Posts
nice nice

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Looks good man. Where did you get your intake pipe at? Also what kind of engine management system are you running to get rid of the afm? Also are you going to try to make it to the supra meet in Chicago?

·
Registered
527 Posts
supra8795 said:
Looks good man. Where did you get your intake pipe at? Also what kind of engine management system are you running to get rid of the afm? Also are you going to try to make it to the supra meet in Chicago?
it looks like hes running a maft in blow through mode

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yessir, i am running a MAFT with the ls1 afm, i will TRY to make to chicago, well so far yess because i have a trailer lined up already, i really dont wanna drive 5-6 hours to get her there. hopefully ill still have the trailer to use. and the intake is custom, its a 3-1/2 pipe with a 45 degree angle on it ;) looks good though i think

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I thought thats what i seen but wasnt for sure cause i was at work on the 1970s computar. Anyways is that pretty easy to setup? Im really thinking bout getting it.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thnx guys, i think i already made up my mind, cherry red it is :) but its gonna be primered black for a little bit 1 cuzz i like it it looks mean as hell with the welds i have for it, 2 cuzz i still gotta get some money together lol

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
mustangman05 said:
looks good to me. BTW one mirror only is JDM tyte :agreed:
That must mean that only one foglight is JDM Ultra-tight.

:fawk:

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes the oil feed is a -6 i talked to sethron and he is runnin the same setup, i figured he has more experience than me with that turbo, and a mirror is on the way, so is the fog light :D actually got a fully forged setup lined up for her, so my goal is 10 s next summer, this summer i unno i guess ill be happy with mid to low 12's just wanted to have a decent fast car. im in the process for relocating the battary though it should turn out ok.

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
MADSUPRA88 said:
yes the oil feed is a -6 i talked to sethron and he is runnin the same setup, i figured he has more experience than me with that turbo, and a mirror is on the way, so is the fog light :D actually got a fully forged setup lined up for her, so my goal is 10 s next summer, this summer i unno i guess ill be happy with mid to low 12's just wanted to have a decent fast car. im in the process for relocating the battary though it should turn out ok.
If you have some sort of restrictor in there then you will be fine... but I STRONGLY do NOT recomend a -6 for a feed line..... wanna guess what sise feed we use on our gt47-88 on our drag car..... yep, -3

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you have some sort of restrictor in there then you will be fine... but I STRONGLY do NOT recomend a -6 for a feed line..... wanna guess what sise feed we use on our gt47-88 on our drag car..... yep, -3

u know what i might consider that, my bro though it was too big, but i talked to a member on the forums here and he has that same turbo, and he has a -6 feed line and says its been runing good for almost a year now, so i was like cool ill just go -6 lol but again this is my first turbo car, and obviously u have more experience so im gonna actually chek on that. thnx alot for ur help :bigthumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts