Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you know what could be wrong, when i got over 70mph tha car starts to shake. you can feel it in the back and then it moves to the front and then stops for 1/2sec and then starts again.when you are going slower and let go of the wheel it goes stright. the front tires are worn on the inside and the out looks new.

in the rain you can drive over 40mph cuz the car is all over the road. front tires are new and the back have about 15% tread, but that back isnt coming out the fron is all over.

my wirers do not work one day they worked but went really slow and now the fuse blows every time i put a new one in you dont even have to turn them on it just blows when you turn the car on

·
Boost4fun
1,848 Posts
For your first symphtom I would bet it is a worn out suspension. Check your wishbone bearings etc. and/or take it to a shop to check the allignment. When your front tires are worn at the inside your camber is off.

Regarding your second isse I guess there must be a wire defective causing a shortcut. Check the appropriate wires with a multimeter against the chassis. If there is a connection replace the wire/repair the defective part of it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts