Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts

·
United States of America
1,469 Posts
I am glad you took that as it was meant.

The MAFT-Pro is an excellent, new, multi-feature, device well worth looking into.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont care about wideband I want a car logger :rant: I want to know like timing, temp, knock if it has one, ect. so is the 7mgte obd 1 or what?

·
function > form
512 Posts
There might be a fairly expensive route, IF Apex makes a Power FC for the 7M. I don't know where to find out if they have one though. Guess you could ask a shop. On my S13 SR swap it would show temp, timing, voltage, rpm, speed, injector duty, knock, and some other stuff. You can view up to 8 things at once. The FC itself doesn't log data.. for that you buy the Datalogit program, which I believe is made in Austrailia. It plugs between the FC and commander and can log everything. You can basically have a fully programmable ECU w/ datalogger for around $1400. A lot of money, but remember you don't have to modify ANYTHING to use a Power FC. It's 100% plug n play. Even retains A/C controls for the girls.

Just remember, I DON'T KNOW if there's a Power FC for this car. They used to have an application list on their website but I can't find it now, if they have it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts