Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is a sound coming from the rear right tire while i drive. ok i know its not the upper control arms, because i had them replaced end of last year. i don't its the tires because it is only coming from the rear right. it sound's like the rear brakes are sticking, but, i just replaced those aswell, what would cause this noise. it seems to quicken while i speed up. could it be the e brake needing adjustment? or does something need to be lubed, maybe a bearing of somesort? one by one trying to target all these noises, hopefully this won't be to expesive, since i have to repair a damn hole in my exhaust piping.

TIA for your input.
Kevin

·
Registered
73 Posts
did u check to see if you have a nail in your tire. I had a wierd noise coming from my left rear and couldn't figure it out and then i found the nail. Hopefully its nothing major good luck

·
LS WON
1,019 Posts
I would think its probably the bearing. Your best bet his just taking the wheel off and analyzing everything and have a profesional look at it.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i had a nail in it before, but i did the diy repair. but i doubt that is the problem because i've done it many times before and no sound like that has occured before. never no i might have picked up another one.

so how much would relubbing the bearings cost?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts