Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
FrankT said:
It was nice to come out for the first time and meet Lance and friends.

Lance is the shit! I hope to meet you soon.. Planning on an Austin trip in May.

David Z

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
We're planning a meet there on Saturday May 28th, so everyone mark your calendars. We'll meet up at the Y about 6pm. FSTOY, Johnny Dangerously and a few others coming to town, the more the better, not just Supras!

Plus an awesome Hill Country cruise on Sunday the 29th, with a stop at the Salt Lick of course!

·
~Kitty Kat~
242 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Rajunz!! Johnny and Fstoy have already requested that I go...I'm working on it...summer classes start that monday but it shouldnt be a problem..

See you guys then!

~Kat~

·
Guess who's back...
506 Posts
I should have my 87T back up and running by then, and I'll try to show. I have a few friends that would like to make it as well. One has an 89T but it's knocking slightly so his won't be there, but he wants to come and check out the cars anyways. I'm needind to stop by a friends house in Travis county to pick them up but I'm not too familiar with the area and prolly won't be able to find my way back to everyone else. Any willing to help out with like a map or something would be greatly appreciated. She just moved out there so she's not familiar with the area too well either but she wants to come and see the rest of the Supras. Looking forward to another trip to Austin in a few.

G

·
well i hope to have my celica running by then. it looks rough but i would love to join the cruise if yall wouldn't mind

·
Registered
83 Posts
That looks really cool.... I would have loved to have seen you guys again! I bet you all had a great time!!

Not sure about me and Satan going, but I will defiantly talk it over with him and see what we can do.

Sounds fun....

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
tigerkat229 said:
Thanks for the heads up Rajunz!! Johnny and Fstoy have already requested that I go...I'm working on it...summer classes start that monday but it shouldnt be a problem..

See you guys then!

~Kat~
Monday is Memorial Day, shouldn't have any school!

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
supralvr88 said:
I should have my 87T back up and running by then, and I'll try to show. I have a few friends that would like to make it as well. One has an 89T but it's knocking slightly so his won't be there, but he wants to come and check out the cars anyways. I'm needind to stop by a friends house in Travis county to pick them up but I'm not too familiar with the area and prolly won't be able to find my way back to everyone else. Any willing to help out with like a map or something would be greatly appreciated. She just moved out there so she's not familiar with the area too well either but she wants to come and see the rest of the Supras. Looking forward to another trip to Austin in a few.
Either of you are more than welcome to give me a call and I'll get either of you where you need to go. Been in Austin almost 13 years so I'm pretty familiar with it all :) PM me if you or her needs help or directions. I'll be sure and get you taken care of and get as many people out to this event as we can.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey guys, looks like Satan and I won't be able to make it...:(

Take plenty of pics for us...a vid would be cool too!

Hope to see you next time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts