Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Team Shiftpoint
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car Meet Info:

A few clubs have gotten together and decided to hold an organized meet, one with no problems, and mainly one that everyone will have fun at. This meet is for everyone who wants to come out and have a good time. A business Club HUSH, has given us their parking lot, and have also provided us with two cops (don't worry we are free to do what we want, they are just there to make sure that people aren't acting stupid). The Club is not expecting anything in return, other than quality cars to come out there and have a good time. If you want to, you can go in the club for some pool, drinks, and food, but that is not the main point of this meet, like I said, they are not expecting anything. I asked for a favor from the owner of the club, due to recent problems with local meets, and he was nice enough to provide us with a parking lot. (mods this is not a business event, this is a car meet with the option of going into the club, but the focus is on the car meet which is 100% free, with security.)

Date: 5/20 (Friday)
Time: 8pm
Location: 15625 Katy Freeway Houston, TX 77094 (On I-10 West, Between Hwy 6 and Barker Cypress)
Cost: This is meet is FREE (no cost for the cops), $5 cover 18+ to get into the club (which includes unlimited pool, drinks, & music)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts