Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
wow it's in bothell. I've never seen it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Lol, it's in Louisville KY now! Dunno why autotrader hasn't update it's records yet? I'll look into it saintdog. Thanks for the heads up!

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Lol, it's in Louisville KY now! Dunno why autotrader hasn't update it's records yet? I'll look into it saintdog. Thanks for the heads up!
I thought I recognized the phone number!

I guess I never noticed that you had an aftermarket front bumper :lol:

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
Crap... I was ready to call my bank in the morning :(

·
Registered
192 Posts
Call ur bank and tell them to add for gas to WA and my flight back to KY connecting thru Indianapolis bud! It's only and additional 3k miles. The supra can handle it.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Amador all evidence indicates you divorced us Washingtonians??? Maybe you talked about it here before if so I must have missed it. YOU know you can't just up and leave us without getting our okay first bub...haha...J/K... Dang Virginia and I are going to miss you and your sweet girlfriend or maybe I am so far behind that she is your wife now...haha...

So is the white Supra that is on Autotrader that is being talked about herein yours and has it sold?

JimSr
====

·
Administrator
17,260 Posts
Don't worry OLDDAWG...Amador is still calling me so I don't think we're divorced just yet. Just wait until he meets his neighbor Dale who has a brother also named Dale who has a big freaking Camaro though...we might lose him after all! ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts