Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I work at a exotic car dealer in Los Gatos. The two Bugattis are demos. From what I'm told they don't build them until one is actually sold. The dealer is called Silicon Valley Auto Group. We are a dealer for all exotics car makes out there other than Porsche, Benz, and BMW. Some people think they are in the same class, but there not. I work at the service which is a different location than our sales. I have been working as a tech here for now almost two months. I have more pics of other cars if you like.

·
OCC
897 Posts
Hey Parham,

Last time I spoke to you, you were replacing crown vic gas tanks for sjpd... glad things are working out for you man! Do you get to road test them beauties??

sushi

·
Banned
1,466 Posts
Parham said:
..... The dealer is called Silicon Valley Auto Group. We are a dealer for all exotics car makes out there other than Porsche, Benz, and BMW. Some people think they are in the same class, but there not........
So porsche, bmw and mb are junk compared to what you "sale"? :lol: ok.

·
NFA Pimp
2,734 Posts
The gray and white Veyron looks horrible in that color combination. I'll take mine in Black and red please.

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
Parham said:
I work at a exotic car dealer in Los Gatos. The two Bugattis are demos. From what I'm told they don't build them until one is actually sold. The dealer is called Silicon Valley Auto Group. We are a dealer for all exotics car makes out there other than Porsche, Benz, and BMW. Some people think they are in the same class, but there not. I work at the service which is a different location than our sales. I have been working as a tech here for now almost two months. I have more pics of other cars if you like.

oh, you fix them. those exotic cars are not life time warranty?

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
YaosAuto said:
oh, you fix them. those exotic cars are not life time warranty?
Even if they were life time warranty (which they obviously are not), wouldn't someone still need to work on them?

Nice pics, that would be wild to work with cars like that everyday.....I imagine you guys have some very different policies when it comes to car care than the average Chev or Toyota dealership!

·
PSN iD: No_Ka_Oi_808
138 Posts
GSXXXguy said:
So porsche, bmw and mb are junk compared to what you "sale"? :lol: ok.
i dont think he said junk, he said same class.

a BMW or a MB does not compare to any of the cars that he posted there. Porsche could in my opinion but not a BMW or MB

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Ya I don't mean junk. Just that they are in another level. A MB dealer is just like any other dealer you see. There only allowed to sell MB excluding the used cars. The dealer I work at is like having eight car dealers in one. It’s a full service with sales, and the reason for this is because we only sell a few Lambos, or other cars a month. The low production forces us to carry a wide model range. As for the other makes I mention they are more of a high production car company. I’m actually surprised in how much service work we get. Most of the cars come with a three year warranty, but as you can see money is not an issue with the people we deal with. I replaced a set of tires on a 360 and we charged $2k just in labor. I have totally lost the value of money ever since working here.

Sushi - Haven’t talked for a long time. Do you still work on cars? Have the same phone #? I might have some Supra work for you.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts