1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car Show Millersville PA 4/22/07

EDIT: TYPO IN THE THREAD NAME. THE SHOW IS 4/22/07 NOT '02
Hey Everyone,

Millersville University's "Show It Off" car show is coming up. It is a benefit event again this year. The total cost of entry will be divided evenly and donated to two charities: the Lancaster Milagro House and the American Diabetes Association.

The show is on Sunday 4/22/07. RAIN OR SHINE (we have a rain location)
Roll in: 10-12
Show: 12-4:30
Awards: 4:45

There will be live music, a DJ, and the backstreet performance 2wd dyno will be back again this year: $40 for 3 pulls. We will also have something called “the Playstation”, which is a bunch of playstations hooked up together with big screen lcd and plasma tv’s so you can play racing games against each other.

Last year we had an awesome turnout of ~160 cars and donated over $1,500 to the American Cancer Society. Hopefully we can do the same this year.

Hope you guys can come out!

More Info at www.millersville.edu/~uab/showpreview.html

·
Registered
129 Posts
i party at millersville every weekend. i have my black supra sittin at the carwash next to turkey hill all the time. never saw any supras around there except for the drive home an old dude driving a white na down south 222.

·
Registered
129 Posts
also what kinda cars usually show up. i have a couple cousins with twin 300z's n evo's. i could bring a couple nice cars along.

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
also what kinda cars usually show up. i have a couple cousins with twin 300z's n evo's. i could bring a couple nice cars along.
weather depending, we've had everything from modded hondas to hennessey twin turbo vipers. It's usually a very good mix. There are some pictures on the "past shows" section of the website. I dont have last year's up, but there were rx7's, 3 other supras, some corvettes, evo's, sti's, as well as the ricer crowd as usual.

what year is your car I don't think I've ever seen it? I don't usually keep the MKIV up at school but it'll be up there from now til the show. If you want to see some other pics that aren't up let me know and i can send them to you or something.

I just realized i dont even have 2005 on the website yet, let alone 2006. 2004 was our second best show, 2005 it rained and was smaller, and last year was by far our best.

http://marauder.millersville.edu/~uab/pastshows.html

·
Registered
805 Posts
hmm..well have to see..HIN ob the 21st and millersville one the 22nd? sound like a plan :)

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
ill be there in my supra, my bro in the evo my dad in the 65 cobra/zo6 and my buddy in his focus! last year was a good show! do we (supra owners) get their own parking area?

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ill be there in my supra, my bro in the evo my dad in the 65 cobra/zo6 and my buddy in his focus! last year was a good show! do we (supra owners) get their own parking area?

i cant reserve a specific spot in the lot for supras. even though I want to, because face it, supras rock :)

best I can suggest is to try and roll in together or meet right outside of the registration line and get in line together. The other option is if the lot is relatively empty we can send you in one general direction slightly away from the others.

It's to hard to coordinate groups of cars b/c not many people pre-register and we have limited space. (we do have enough space but the lot does fill up, and once that happens its hard to add someone in)

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whoops, thread title should read 4/22/07 not 4/22/02

·
Lurking...
885 Posts
If I'm not working, I would probably come out. For some reason I am thinking I have off that weekend, but am not 100% sure yet.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If my car makes it from Cecil on Saturday, then I most definitely will be there on Sunday to do a few pulls on the Dyno... :gapteeth:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
ah shit, if i have my 6spd swap done (ill be cutting it close) which im starting mid next week ill be there in the supra if not.... evo or corvette

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds good guys. Hopefully you can all make it out. theres usually 2 or 3 supras, sometimes 4 or 5. I'd like to get a whole bunch together, and as close to in a row as possible, that would be awesome.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Bump for a nice show this weekend, its suppose to be like 70* sunday and as of right now, the 6spd swap is looking like its going to be done!

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
judging by posts on other forums and on here, its gonna be a great turnout.

weather is supposed to be sunny and 80. bring sunscreen or a tent, you will get burned if you sit out all day. had it happen last year to me...

hopefully you can all make it out. I think the last time I saw JQuest was at the show in 04.

see you guys tomorrow!

·
Registered
514 Posts
If my car makes it from Cecil on Saturday, then I most definitely will be there on Sunday to do a few pulls on the Dyno... :gapteeth:
Hey man, looks like your car made it home fine LOL, It was nice meeting you and the family at Cicel. You got the cuttest little girl. Supra looks great also. Track wasn't prep good yesterday but we'll go again.
See you around
Mike

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey man, looks like your car made it home fine LOL, It was nice meeting you and the family at Cicel. You got the cuttest little girl. Supra looks great also. Track wasn't prep good yesterday but we'll go again.
See you around
Mike
Hi Mike, what's up man... Hey thanks alot for your help and support at the track.
It was my pleasure meeting you and your son (kool kid). Yeah, my Supra made it fine but on the back of the Hummer... its definably something wrong either with the waste gate or the boost controller it will not go higher than 14psi, but I had fun anyway.. I know you did too cause your sleeper put a great show yesterday 11.1
take care brother and let me know when your are going back to the track so we can meet again...

Hector...:wavey:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts