Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hosting a car show for the dealership I do commercials for called Celebrity Nissan. The show will welcome all makes and models so everyone is invited to come out. We will have trophies and hopefully prizes for all sorts of classes, including best chick car, so ladies come out, and best Team Representation so make sure your whole crew comes out too! It runs from 12-4 then we will do a cruise to the Winghouse on 436 afterwards. The dealership is located on 436 in between Colonial and Hanging Moss rd. The address so you can mapquest it is:

1983 N. Semoran Blvd
Orlando, FL

DJ Chino will be providing the music
Winghouse girls
Yours truly will be there with my car :)

So please come out and if possible will everyone post this up on some other messageboards? Like an evo and 350Z board or any other one that you are a part of. Thanks JEssica.

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on .. No supras want to come out?? We have a ton in Orlando right down the street from where this dealership is, plus free food and drinks, cant beat that :)

·
Banned
149 Posts
if I'm not working i'll be out there

·
No longer a Newbie!
496 Posts
lol to above... i will try to be there representing the supras!!!

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just come by, the cars and cafe is every month so its not gonna hurt to skip. Same people there everytime anyways... plus isn't it a really early meet? Ours doesn't start til' noon! Maybe all the hot cars from there can cruise to our show together afterwards:)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Just come by, the cars and cafe is every month so its not gonna hurt to skip. Same people there everytime anyways... plus isn't it a really early meet? Ours doesn't start til' noon! Maybe all the hot cars from there can cruise to our show together afterwards:)
It is an early meet. Generally from 9-11am. But I typically go out to eat with a buddy of mine afterwards and I don't sleep right and I'm generally up till 1-2am and for this meet I'm giving them a hand so I have to be in Lake Mary @ 8am. I'll do my best to be there though, I may just skip out on lunch and grab some free food there.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Will you be wearing a bathing suit, like in the flyers?
Yeah you and everyone that dealership is hoping for that lol. :crossjerk :lol:
I was waiting for someone to say that. Better luck with photos afterwards best your going to get. Sounds like a lot of no shows to me maybe equals no. I would go ,but I don't trust my steering rack and transmission. Hope the meet goes well Jessica just hope it doesn't turn into a Honda ricer fest.

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its posted on a bunch of different forums , with quite a few nice cars comming out! I think its going to be slammed, so if you get your car fixed try and come out!

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
What time is the ride going??? And were too?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts