Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have a schedule of all the car shows and/or meets that are planned for this year. I know of all the USACi shows for sound offs and such, but was curious if anyone had other show listeings as well?:dunno: It looking to be a busy year, apparently the Okanagan has the more shows this year than the last 10 years, So any input would be great of shows elsewhere in the Western Coast (AB, BC, WA, etc) area :)

Thanks

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i know of sport compact nights coming up may 14th at bc place...

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
i have seen the schedule for mission raceway...

Different car clubshave meets for the whole year lined up...
I didn't see any Toyota cars on there hint hint.

·
Registered
808 Posts
There is going to be a sound off in Castlegar at the beginning of June I think it is. Not sure about that date though, I will post up some more info once I talk to some people about it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
89 Black Beauty said:
i have seen the schedule for mission raceway...

Different car clubshave meets for the whole year lined up...
I didn't see any Toyota cars on there hint hint.
Get planning then! :cool: :p

Loki, i think that is the USACi regional event happening in castlegar, i may show up for that one. If anyone else wants to participate in the sound-off events this year, the listings i have found so far ar on www.canadiancaraudio.com. Im mostly just trying to find shows though. Although for those intereste din competing with their sound systems at any USACi events, the rules can be found here http://www.soundoff.org/rules.htm[/url

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
i know of sport compact nights coming up may 14th at bc place...
I think ill prob go to this one. Anyone else going? maybe meet up or go together.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
K-townSupraTT said:
I think ill prob go to this one. Anyone else going? maybe meet up or go together.
ill be attending, not gonna enter my car though, i dont think im gonna do any car shows until i ATLEAST get rims.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ah i see. Wll im gonna enter, maybe come away with something. Any other supras want to go? Def will need to meet up though if your there :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
May 14th? I'd be up for going. Wouldn't enter my car though... If someone sets up a time and place to meet up for the event, I'll try to make it. Should finally be driving my car again by then! :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i just reg'd so if someone sets a time that be koo. Ill be at the sandman prob the night before the event since i need to have my car set up the night prior...LMK :)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
support my single turbo fund, stay at the richmond hilton :cool:

if you wanna go party the night before LMK.

btw, which sandman u staying in?

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
K-townSupraTT said:
What exactly is it? i may want to go

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
support my single turbo fund, stay at the richmond hilton :cool:

if you wanna go party the night before LMK.

btw, which sandman u staying in?
I dono if im staying at a sandman, may see if i can crash at someones place, but the event organizaers have organized $99 roomss at the sandman.

This is the one listed on the site as the OFFICIAL hotel:

Discount rate : $99
Simply mention Sport Compact Nights to enjoy our discount.

180 West Georgia St., Vancouver, B.C.
Tel: (604) 681-2211
Fax: (604) 681-8009

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
last year at SCN there were only 3 supras if memory serves me right.

the one veilide gunmetal one that was done by visions.

a veilside widebody one from washington :)barf: )

and the black bavaria one with the blitz body kit.

so thats basically an automatic trophy :p

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I MAY go if my car is back together. Bav car usually comes 3rd or second. They have a Supra Specific class there. I was gonna go last year but was modding then to :p

I hope to have mine back together by end of April latest. We will see though. Sometimes mods take more than you expect. :(

Duane

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
i might go, ill see if i can get some of my other friends to go. are any of you going to the autoshow next week?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts