Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been considering selling my n/a 93.5 Supra after many years of fun ownership, as I am over 60 and feeling my age. I have been amazed at some of the prices on autotrader which appear to be way above book values even for the n/a's. Many are advertised at $15 - 17k. What gives? Are these people really getting that, or just wishful thinking?

Mine is 5-speed, 78k miles, targa, very clean with great leather and paint, all records. Does have that annoying rear control arm squeek.

What should I be able to get from your experiences? Where is best place to sell? I'm in the Dallas area.

thanks
Mike

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually, they really do get that kind of value from N/A's...it all depends on the condition of the car. A clean N/A can go for 18 or 19k. Just about 5 -6 months ago they went for like 20 in some places. Its just that they are rare and beautiful cars, however i have seen some n/a's go for as low as 13k. Personally i want to seel mine for aroun 18, simply because its in awesome condition and i have kept up with the car very well..I put a 1500$ speaker system w/components- new Limited Slip, K&n filter, New head unit, clifford alarm...its got some nice goodies. Anyways, there is not a scratch on it. Hopefully i will get around that value - because a guy in orlando just sold his for 18k. Hope i answered your question. The average price they go fornow is like 15-16 though.

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
hey
back in march, we(my dad and i) picked up at 93.5 NA Auto for right at 18k i believe it was. it had 39000 miles and still smelled new..very few things wrong with it. a control for the sound system ((those stupid plastic pins that pull out)) and a few minor paint blemishes. id say ask slightly high and you'll get what you want for the car. even for an NA....if people want one bad enought, they'll pay the premium...you cant just go and pick one up....and since the fast and the furious came out..i noticed an asking price jjmp of 1-2k...cuz you can say " i got a supra, remember that movie, the fast and furious". find the right buyer...with 70k miles...id say ask around 17-18 and youll get 16-17....blue book prices on any sports car are a true rip off.
Bob
PS. check my Thread ( i need input))!! "Brake Lockup"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts