Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday, my friend paked my tercel infront of his friends house... i lent him the tercel so that we could do a 7m swap in his mk2... so like he goes to bed at 2 am and wakes up at 8, his buddy goes ur car isnt infront of the house... my buddy graham was like haha, wtf, ur kidding.... then gets up and is like oh shit... so they call the cops and all but i mean it was such a peice of shit car... who would steal it... anyways i didnt have any gas so it couldnt go gotten far... but i sure hope we find it cuz seriously, as shitty as the car was, it was like the most fun ever... some of u probably know the car, it was caters (mk2supra86) or (cartman) old winter car... :p

just thought i'd share some anger :p

and atleast it wasnt a supra!

PEace

PATLEE

·
Look, Its a hat!
1,520 Posts
thats funny, i baught a tercel with no papers and a busted igniton, from a crackhead this morning :p lol. Not really, hopefully they were just joy riding and wont wreck it.

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
i know what you mean about how those little cars are fun to drive. there slow as hell but fun to rip around in. good luck on finding it ill keep my eyes open for it. (wouldnt be surprised if it ended up in surrey)

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I have a friend would had his beat up Dodge shadow stolen from his driveway. Car is worth about $100 but it is so incredibly easy to steal, they used a screwdriver. It was found the next day, some punks stole it to drive downtown (25-30km away) and then ditched it. I guess public transit is to slow.

·
Registered
260 Posts
smupra said:
so like he goes to bed at 2 am and wakes up at 8, his buddy goes ur car isnt infront of the house...
Are you sure they didn't tow the car over night????

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ummm yeah im sure, it was in a driveway and there was no reason for a towe... im 100% sure it was stolen. its been reported and all.

·
Registered
260 Posts
smupra said:
ummm yeah im sure, it was in a driveway and there was no reason for a towe... im 100% sure it was stolen. its been reported and all.

my friend paked my tercel infront of his friends house...

That sucks - but you said "my friend parked my tercel in front of his friends house..."

So it sounded like it was parked on the street

Anyway i hope you get it back, if you want it back....

·
Registered
537 Posts
sorry to hear but I needed the water reservoir off a tercel for my mk4 after I installed my fmic. hope you get it back beaters are a blast b/c it doesnt matter what happens to them(other then getting stolen)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the cops found it! :D it was like 5 kms away abandoned and with no cd player...

·
Registered
941 Posts
The usual. I've got a friend on the island whos had his rusty 4wd Corolla wagon stolen twice. He got it back both times, once it was just a few blocks away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts