Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
7M Underconstruction
409 Posts
Wow impressive...

:rockon: okay guys I didn't expect to see so many supra out lastnight. Me, Robert, aj, down, lue, bee, bee(jr), jullian, elliot, carlos, Gavin, Kham, Peter and Charlie. For a carwash mini meet At least 12 cars showed. Thanks guys for coming out plus thoracic you who came from ways out there in Atwater, Visalia and Los banos. Hope all of you enjoyed your evening with some snacks n drinks. Next time it's going to be better. Goodnight.

·
Registered
38 Posts
wow you guys really had a meet in this crappy weather ===hardcore:rockon:

·
Eat. Sleep. Boost.
1,532 Posts
Damn. Definitely a surprise. Of all the regular non-wet days, you guys actually manage to meet up on a rainy ass day. Post some pictures if possible. Thanks for the invite guys and sorry I couldn't make it. It was too wet anyways.

That's what she said.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was only expecting 4 or 5 cars but man never seen so many mk3s together! Cant wait till the next one with a cruise tho.

·
POS mk3
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my afm took a shit on me on the way home luckily i had another 1 in glovebox...

we dont cruise we speed

·
POS mk3
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea what do you drive...? (eat my turbo)

i got pics but fuck they came out kinda shitty theres only like 5 good 1s ill post them up though

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
yeah alotta people need to bring cameras. it seems like Elliot is the only one who brings one. I just bring my phone it takes perfect pics

·
POS mk3
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got 14 megapixal camera with hd recording..but if i remember long time ago kam had 1 of those good ass cameras that zoom in hella far

·
1002hp denim blue beast
1,327 Posts
haha yeah i still have that professional looking camera!if we could get more people to go i will be there.been playing with different hid if im not busy i will likely show up.there are a lot of people lurking and not posting lately i know there are more than just four guys on cencal lol

·
Banned
1,404 Posts
haha yeah i still have that professional looking camera!if we could get more people to go i will be there.been playing with different hid if im not busy i will likely show up.there are a lot of people lurking and not posting lately i know there are more than just four guys on cencal lol
see thats the shiggity im talking about. South cal got pages and pages and so does nor cal!!!! But no one in cen cal wants to chime in and say shit. Wheres the new guy that set up the turkey meat

1 - 20 of 25 Posts