Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had the bleeder-t on my car for a while and a few months ago i decided to pull the wategate hose to see how high the stockers would go too. Well, after doing it, the car will spike to 20psi, but fade off to 17-18psi MAX by redline. This is actually good, but i want to run atleast 20psi with some race gas at the track. What is wrong with my car? I tried the eTTC mod, the car will boost to like 16psi then fade off to maybe 9psi by redline. Could it be a bad preassure tank? Bad VSV's?

What hoses are supposed to be pulled or capped off to have the wastegate mod done correctly(for maximum boost)? Do i just pull the entier hose that the bleeder-t is on , or do i cap those 2 connections?

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Craig King said:
Have you checked all of your intercooler hoses and connections for a boost leak?
I havnmt checked the stock one that runs under the fan shroud, but i have taken off the intercooler and cleaned it/made sure it was the hoses were tight and did the same on the throttle body side.

The thing is, is that with the bleeder-t i boost the same thing as I do with the wastegate mod done, except it just spikes to 20psi, then fades back down to 17-18psi.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Try doing a boost leak test and maybe try the wastegate spring mod. It could also be a sign of your turbos going...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts