Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all.

i just went NA-T with the AEM FIC. when i try to rev above 4500 it feels like a rev limiter is being hit. Don't really know what it is.

does anyone know what it could be?

Also i am getting an error code which says the maf is malfunctioning (P0100 i believe)

i try clearing error code but it comes back on after driving for like 15 mins.

i tried this thread in the NA section but no one responded perhaps maybe someone here can help.

Thanks.

· Somebody's Watching Me!
2,743 Posts
did you do anything to the cam gears? A buddy on the dyno had his cam gears slip and it made the car only able to rev to that. Other than that what else do you have done to the car that would help people diagnose your problem.

· Banned
3,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you do anything to the cam gears? A buddy on the dyno had his cam gears slip and it made the car only able to rev to that. Other than that what else do you have done to the car that would help people diagnose your problem.
i haven't did anything except the turbo kit install. otherwise everything is stock no changes whatsoever.

· Registered
13,982 Posts
Wild guess...sounds like a "limp mode" kinda thing. What have you done with your MAF? If the ECU you are using is expecting certain MAF signals and it's not getting them, or out of range, it could throw you into limp mode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.