Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after pulling my engine to do a lot of bay work I have everything back in, the only change I made to the motor was tapping the valve covers and adding in a catch can. I can get it to start and idle, after I let I warm up I've revved it up a few times and it seems like it's bouncing off a limiter between 3.5-4K the car was tuned to [email protected] right before I pulled the engine and everything seemed fine.
Engine is fully built head and block, single turbo, AEM v2 any other info needed I can provide, I'm not really sure where to start on this one. If I can't figure it out I will have to bring it over to my tuner for diagnosis and would rather not have to. Any info is appreciated thanks.

·
I wanna go fast!
865 Posts
I had the same thing on mine after a head gasket swap. Check your grounds. I had a loose ground on the intake pipe assembly. Tightened it a half turn and the car ran like new!

·
Boost Junkie
12,613 Posts
You pulled the valve covers, right? Check the ground on the back of the cyl head/intake manifold. Other than that, I am stumped.

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts