Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was doing some work on the car tonight,

replace the stereo head unit
remove greddy boost guage
cut wire for greddy brain for the P.H.W.

basically it,but now it wont start, thinking i might have disconnected some wire or something. I have a Map Ecu 1 and oem auto tt ecu. checked the EFI fuse one and two under the hood. when trying to start the car it will inguage the start but wont start, just keep trying to crank. dont have an aftermarket FPR so i cant check that but i have half a tank and the car started an hour before.
can someone swing by to check the wiring that knows more then i do? willing to pay if you can figure it out.

call my cell at 520-247-8227

thanks! Tony

=======
=======
ok so i go out this morning and check the wiring in the dash again, try to start it now nothing at all!!!!!:(

no crank or nothing, all the dash lights up, etc... but no crank like last night..im stumped... check the EFI fused, all fuse under hood and driver side kick panel and they all seem good. this car has a wiring mess and i try to trace each wire and there are some idsconnected but it seems to be for the turbo timer but can find where the other ends go, but i remember them being disconnected anyways before i started the work. plus didnt touch anything under the dash when i was working on it last night, until after it wouldnt start, trying to figure out what is going on. the MAP ECU 1 light up one red led, are they both surpose to light up?

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it had an aftermarket stereo (alpine) already but it would not hurt to check.. thanks

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
took out the turbo timer, so its not that, unplug the timer harness and plug back in the orignal harness..

can anyone tell me where these wires goes?

this one has a bunch of pins, come out from the passenger side foot well, incase in the platic shroud, cant find where it plus into

only two pins, black and white wire. where does this go? can find where it plug into

behind the shifter, green and white wire.. is this the clutch saftey switch? if so how do i bypass it?

the map ecu, only one red light comes on when i put the key in, is both lights supose to come on?

basically i dont know where these goes, i just got the car, as stated above, trying to figure out if these wire is what is causing the problem.

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where does this go? looks like a head phone jack but is wired back into above fuse box

looks aftermarket where does this go?

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have an AUTO.
i dont have a mulitimeter but can buy one at checkers across the street if we need it.
i checked all the fuse, all looked good.. check everything.. the only thing im thinking is those wires are surpose to go somewhere but i dont see where.. im also thinking the neutral saftey swich, but dont know where to look for the auto car.
Mkdrifter, can you come sunday? i got all day sunday. tomorrow im only free until 4pm then gotta go to work

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks

· Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
check the starter realy per ralph info..

key off
jump pin #2 to postive terminal = nothing
same thing for pin #1

Key on
Jump pin #2 to positive terminal= sounds like something is spining but still does not crank
Pin #1 does nothing.

check efi fuse with test light and all are good.
WTF....driving me nuts.... finally a decent day in tucson and i can drive the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.