Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, I just noticed that the two harnesses in the first pic aren't connected to anything. They lead to the coil packs which make me believe that this is the reason why my car won't start. I'm pretty sure they connected to one of the units in the second pic but I'm not sure, I forgot exactly where they went while disconnecting everything. Anyone know where they go to since all the stock pipes are out?

R

·
0 Posts
Do you mean it wont START or it just wont idle(it will turn over just wont run)

When I installed my turbo I had no problem like that. Those wires arent your problem.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it will turn over but the car won't start. if thats not it then i have no idea what is wrong. i reset the ecu and everything, double checked all the hoses. i don't know what i could have done to make the car not run.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
I bet you forgot to plug in the crank position sensor. It is under the front crank pulley and the connector is by the alternator. I very common error in installing a single turbo kit.

Lar
SP

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I just checked it and guess what, it wasn't connected! I think my friend snapped the harness off and now I need to get a new one. Hopefully it'll start afterwards, thanks Lar!
Sound Performance said:
I bet you forgot to plug in the crank position sensor. It is under the front crank pulley and the connector is by the alternator. I very common error in installing a single turbo kit.

Lar
SP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts