Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok.. i was taking off my valve cover and i hit the battery thing.. and a few sparks flew... i thought nothing of it and continued working... the next day i tried to start my car and the clock.. radio ect doesnt even turn on.. and i cant start the car i beleive i blew a fuse.. but i cant find any evidence of that.. i might be looking at the wrong thing cause im an idiot...... so my first question is.. where is the fuse box... and second could it be somthing else? do i need to buy a new battery? any one else do this.. and or know about it? thanks a ton in advance.. this is so frustrating

·
Over Medicated
2,718 Posts
Yea your fuse box is directly behind the battery. Check all the fuses in there if that isn't the problem lets hope you didn't short the ECU = $$$.:(

·
Registered
188 Posts
thats happened to me aswell. i had just knocked the negative terminal on the battery and it came abit loose lol stupid me

·
Registered
441 Posts
kbprice said:
Yea your fuse box is directly behind the battery. Check all the fuses in there if that isn't the problem lets hope you didn't short the ECU = $$$.:(
Man... that happened to me... and it cost me like 225 bux to fix it.. (thanks DaveH for the 5sp ecu).. Toyota quoted me 1000 bux just for the ECU but luckily I got one used from here..

Flipn

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol yea.. thank god i didnt short the ecu,, im a tard.. i just drained the battery.. (hit the + side = drains battery) anyways, thanks again for trying to help guys :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts