Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, i hooked up my boost gauge and BOV this morning and everything worked fine. So i came back home and decided that i wanted to move my SAFC from the glovebox, to right above the traction control button, so i unplugged it from the connection to my ecu, remounted it, and then hooked it back up. Now, the SAFC doesn't turn on and the car won't start. It turns on and then when i try to start it, it fires up but before it can completly turn over, it dies. The only way to keep it alive it to start revving it. Anyone else have this problem and anyone know what to do? I didn't mess w/ the connections to the ecu, and i tightened the screw on th eplug going into the ecu box thinking it might have come loose, but that didn't work. I've also checked all the fuses, but im going back out to re do that. Anyone have any other suggestions or ideas? Thanks.

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on guys, can anyone help me?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I am a bit confused:

1. Is your SAFC now not able to turn ON at all?
2. Does the car start up (and alive if you keep reving) or not at all?
3. Did you unplugged your battery before you SAFC move?

anthracitetarga said:
Alright, i hooked up my boost gauge and BOV this morning and everything worked fine. So i came back home and decided that i wanted to move my SAFC from the glovebox, to right above the traction control button, so i unplugged it from the connection to my ecu, remounted it, and then hooked it back up. Now, the SAFC doesn't turn on and the car won't start. It turns on and then when i try to start it, it fires up but before it can completly turn over, it dies. The only way to keep it alive it to start revving it. Anyone else have this problem and anyone know what to do? I didn't mess w/ the connections to the ecu, and i tightened the screw on th eplug going into the ecu box thinking it might have come loose, but that didn't work. I've also checked all the fuses, but im going back out to re do that. Anyone have any other suggestions or ideas? Thanks.

·
Mr. Brightside
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I fixed the problem. For anyone who has the SAFC, inside the unit, there are two circuit boards. On one of them, there is a connection just like the one you use to connect the unit to the ecu, the one inside is just smaller. Well i guess in all the moving of the unit, i pulled a lil too hard on the cord, and it unplugged from the inside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts