Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Supras in the Colorado Springs area want to caravan up to Thornton for Bill's annual BBQ on Aug 1st? Last year he had 22 Supras. Let me know and we can set up a place/time to head out.

Chris

· Registered
79 Posts
Any Supras in the Colorado Springs area want to caravan up to Thornton for Bill's annual BBQ on Aug 1st? Last year he had 22 Supras. Let me know and we can set up a place/time to head out.

Chris
Hey Chirs this is Matt I met you at Costas BBQ about three weeks ago or so. I have the Red N/A. What are we shooting for this year? 28 MKIV's? Come on you COS peeps lets rock.

· Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^I think Bill's shooting for at least 25. For those of you that don't know, this event draws more Supras than the annual Toyota meet at Castle Rock. Who's with me?

· Registered
715 Posts
This year I've sent out invites to 49 owners in CO. Last year was a blast with a lot of new people showing up, 21 total. I'm hoping we can top last years gathering this year, but as always is a challenge finding a weekend that everyone can attend. Free food, plenty of parking where all the cars can gather together in one place, and a large home that can accommodate all that show up makes the show. That and lots of beer.. Anyone that doesn't know me can PM me for details and directions. Party starts Aug. 1st at 2:00 pm with the BBQ about 5:30.

· I had a six pack
754 Posts
This year I've sent out invites to 49 owners in CO. Last year was a blast with a lot of new people showing up, 21 total. I'm hoping we can top last years gathering this year, but as always is a challenge finding a weekend that everyone can attend. Free food, plenty of parking where all the cars can gather together in one place, and a large home that can accommodate all that show up makes the show. That and lots of beer.. Anyone that doesn't know me can PM me for details and directions. Party starts Aug. 1st at 2:00 pm with the BBQ about 5:30.
Bump today!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.