Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Ex DynoXtreme
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so so far an Idea Harut and I have came up with is meeting at carl jr at ontario mills at 8 p.m. That way a few of us can grab a bite and wait for people to filter in and we take off at 9 pm to head off to vegas.
Does that sound like a viable plan? Or if there any other suggestions or recommendations as I would like to make a concrete plan so we can be a bit more organized.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Sounds right, thursday night 9pm head out from Ontario to Vegas. I am driving my 97 MKIV single. Hope to see more folks join in.

·
Registered
1993 Anthracite MKIV Turbo 6 speed.
511 Posts
That's too late for old farts like me, but I will if that's what everyone is doing. What time is FSR heading out? Why don't we meet there?

·
Ex DynoXtreme
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's the thing there is nothing concrete yet I don't know what the guys going to fsr are doing but I am coming from irvine so I have to battle traffic from the 55 up to the 91 to get to ontario.

·
Grapeade
826 Posts
Anyone live near Santa Monica/West LA and want to roll with me? I thought about going to Ontario/Barstow/Somewhere else in socal but I don't live in the most traffic friendly area so yeahhhhh if anyone is near me PM me or let me know!

·
Ex DynoXtreme
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone live near Santa Monica/West LA and want to roll with me? I thought about going to Ontario/Barstow/Somewhere else in socal but I don't live in the most traffic friendly area so yeahhhhh if anyone is near me PM me or let me know!
Harut would prolly be your best bet as he lives in/ really darn close to burbank

·
Registered
1993 Anthracite MKIV Turbo 6 speed.
511 Posts
Silv

If my friend goes with me I will be leaving from Westchester. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Count me in the Thursday night Caravan. Let me know a time and place and I will be there.

·
Grapeade
826 Posts
If my friend goes with me I will be leaving from Westchester. Stay tuned.
Nice, right down the road from me. Anyone else live in LA/OC that wants to go as a group?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Just pm you johno86.
We're planning to leave from my house in North Hollywood near the 101 and 170 freeways around 6 or 7 pm with couple of other guys being here too. Anyone want to roll out with us from the valley to Ontario, pm me for my address and contact. Ontario Mills has been the pit stop to caravan SILV for years. Can't wait!

·
Ex DynoXtreme
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just pm you johno86.
We're planning to leave from my house in North Hollywood near the 101 and 170 freeways around 6 or 7 pm with couple of other guys being here too. Anyone want to roll out with us from the valley to Ontario, pm me for my address and contact. Ontario Mills has been the pit stop to caravan SILV for years. Can't wait!
Sorry harut I won't be meeting you at your pad since I'm comming straight after work, but for anyone in or going through OC that want to roll out to ontario to meet up with harut and the valley people let me know here so I can try to organize a meeting point

·
Grapeade
826 Posts
Johno! Take me in your SUpra
You're not bringing yours?
I'm just happy I'm not traveling alone lol. I drive slow btw unless you provoke me.

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,905 Posts
Johno! Take me in your SUpra

You're not bringing yours?
I'm just happy I'm not traveling alone lol. I drive slow btw unless you provoke me.
No Johno don't let him provoke you just like last time at my house, remember?! :eatme:

I'm planning going Thursday night as well. Now, I have no idea which one I'm going with FSR or cbrasian. :dunno:

·
Ex DynoXtreme
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No Johno don't let him provoke you just like last time at my house, remember?! :eatme:

I'm planning going Thursday night as well. Now, I have no idea which one I'm going with FSR or cbrasian. :dunno:
This is by no means My caravan up to vegas. Harut and I are just trying to keep the tradition of the evening drive up from Ontario to Las Vegas on thursday night only reason why this time is picked is so that the majority of the traffic has passed and since most of us work that Thursday we have a bit of time to rest up a bit to prepare for a fun paced drive out to vegas. If Ian and the guys at fsr would like to join us I would encourage it. As the more people that go the more fun it will be. I'm sure there will be some spirited driving around, but I would like to request that while we are at the meeting spot in Ontario please keep the recklessness away from the crowd as many of us myself especially do not want attention of the local pd

·
You know I'm retarded...
2,905 Posts
This is by no means My caravan up to vegas. Harut and I are just trying to keep the tradition of the evening drive up from Ontario to Las Vegas on thursday night only reason why this time is picked is so that the majority of the traffic has passed and since most of us work that Thursday we have a bit of time to rest up a bit to prepare for a fun paced drive out to vegas. If Ian and the guys at fsr would like to join us I would encourage it. As the more people that go the more fun it will be. I'm sure there will be some spirited driving around, but I would like to request that while we are at the meeting spot in Ontario please keep the recklessness away from the crowd as many of us myself especially do not want attention of the local pd
Yah, I work at Glendale area and live in Rosemead it will take a while for me to catch up before hands. Usually takes about 30-45 minutes from work to my house in traffic then "if" to Ontario with traffic I may ended up by 8 or 9pm. So, I'm still debating until then. I will inform after Formula D event.

·
Ex DynoXtreme
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Like I said we are planning to leave around 9 from ontario mills carl's jr if you want to confirm and end up needing a few minutes please contact me we are willing to wait about 10-15 minutes if needed but people do get restless waiting to take off for vegas so promptness is key here folks if you leave 15 minutes away then leave 20 minutes ahead of time and petrol is pumped up and cars are ready to roll out when you show up to carls jr

·
Champagne Papi
5,701 Posts
Can we meet there at 8 instead? I know were gna end up spending an hr there and I'd hate to get to Vegas at 2 in the morning..

1 - 20 of 72 Posts