Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of Questions ???

OK, so anyone know another shop that is EXTREMELY GOOD with Carbon Fiber work ? Other than Modellista (already talked to Curtis and they are not doing much lately). And if you know whether or not the shops sponsor as well ?

Here is why:

I am getting a custom widebody done on my supra, and I am going to be using the Do-Luck front end in Fiberglass, but after it is widened to specs, I will be laying carbon fiber on the parts of the bumper like Modellista had on there version.

Also, since you can no longer get Top Secret hoods from Modellista, how is the fitment of the Seibon one ? Is it poor, ok, good, any info would help ? Or should i just dish out the moeny and get the real deal for no issues ? What is your take on the matter ?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Check this out the real top secret one is pour quality...(i put it on a customers car)

Now the seibon stuff is really clean and good quality(got one on my car-trd though)

The top secret one is light carbon and you can see right through it, the only reason

i'd get it is to say i have the real hood(i'd get it painted though)

Good Luck

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses everyone. I will contact M1 and talk to them.

CreativeJZA80 - Thanks for the info about the hoods, I definately trust your opinion. Love your cars. It was good to see you at the dyno meet.

·
Administrator
4,972 Posts
Talk to Brian at Afterhouse Automotive 714-220-2030. He wrapped my sub box in CF, but mainly he does more serious work. He did all of the CF and bodywork on the Twins Turbo car as well as the custom CF ducting and vents on Bart97's car.

Only one problem. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, thanks Ryan, I will check them out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts