Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am doing a new project with fiber images one of my major sponsors and I finally got the bomex wing and I plan to make a carbon mold out of it. It will probaly go into the production list but will take forever due to they already have exactly 21 other projects with confirmed orders in front of me. There carbon is top of the line and i can garuentee this will be an awesome step up for the supra. my problem is the wait... If you guys are interested and want to order we need to have at least 10-15 confirmed orders of guys who want to purchase the wing. After the intial wing is molded the turn around time will be 3-5 days if we can get 10 confirmed buyers. We need ten to move up to #2 or #3 on the list but if I can get more we might be next. fiber images is a huge name in the car business and if you guys need confirmation of this please call Albert or Angel at 661-274-4872 or check out the website at www.fiberimages.com. They also made my TRD hood and if some of you have heard on this site the hood is a perfect fit. also you can contact me at 661-702-2844 or 661-886-2737 and ask for louie. i need to know exactly by friday if we have enough people to do this now or if we don't then we got to wait a long ass time or until some one else does it.
Lastly they can put different colored weaves thru the carbon to match the color of the car for example my supra is blue and i am doing blue and black carbon thru it. let me know guys!!!

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
around 400-450 dollars i am trying to keep it as cheap as fiberimages will let me so i can at least get this project started.

·
HKS T04Z & Vpro Equipped
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the whale tail

approval for what?

He doesn't have a patent and i have never heard of anyone else with the idea that i have.

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,476 Posts
supra557hp said:
yeah the whale tail

approval for what?

He doesn't have a patent and i have never heard of anyone else with the idea that i have.
He's saying email Dusty. Dusty runs this board and is the owner of MVPMotorsports.com. One of the rules of the board is that all group buys be pre-approved by him. Email him to get his permission. To get his email click on the mvpmotorsports link at the top, then click on the contact link on the site.

Hope to help, Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts