Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I have C/F panels but not from that company I don't think. Fitment on the ones I have was good, a little work around a screw hole or two to finalize the fit and a hole for the speaker - no biggie. $455 is CHEAP - is that for each one?

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
is that 455 for the set?

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
GaNg[sTa] said:
curtis aka mykarisvicious does. i want to get those in the future as well as a cf dash kit.
nope sorry don't have a set from "street concept"

:rolleyes:

·
disfrutando de la vida
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BLKMGK said:
I have C/F panels but not from that company I don't think. Fitment on the ones I have was good, a little work around a screw hole or two to finalize the fit and a hole for the speaker - no biggie. $455 is CHEAP - is that for each one?
That's the price for the set. I always hear that you get what you pay for, but that saying is not always true. I was wondering if anybody here has them. Hopefuly whoever has them can chime in and let us know about the fitment.

they are from streetconcept.com

luis

·
Registered
659 Posts
i believe $455 is damn cheap if the price is for both! I remember a group buy for $900 last year here on SF. anyway i feel they're just a bit too much CF-bling for my car ;)

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
CFX is where I got mine from and yes I paid about $900. $455 is dirt cheap for a product that has GOT to be a PITA to make. Do please let us know what kind of quality you get for that price...

·
Just another SUPRA PIMP !
504 Posts
Hmmmmmmm !!!! That's CHEAP !!!
Hughie....NYC

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
hardtopsilver said:
i think CF exept on hoods and wings is just plain ugly.
That's nice. Never seen this in person have you?

I happen to like C/F and if I were driving a black car the targa, hatch, and hood would've been done a long time ago. Different strokes for different folks - the folks in this thread LIKE C/F.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts