Supra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
my huge ass hole came from the seat belt roller up thingee?

You take the belt off get out of the car, shut the door and BLAM seat belt hook in the door.

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
Premier Panda said:
I have a set of CFX ones, and to tell you the truth I think those are CFX ones in the pictures. With as much labor for the price that Duane at CFX puts into them I am almost sure that the other ones are crap and just stole the pictures.
that is the first thing i thought when isaw it too. Maybe Duane will chime in and say if those are his pictures or not

·
Are you ready for CHI2K9?
521 Posts
Originally posted by Lintrix
a local guy has em, and let me tell you, it's freakin sweet
Lintrix, are you talking about me? :D
I actually have the door panels from Duane at CFX.

Originally posted by Premier Panda
I have a set of CFX ones, and to tell you the truth I think those are CFX ones in the pictures. With as much labor for the price that Duane at CFX puts into them I am almost sure that the other ones are crap and just stole the pictures.
Originally posted by ToyoBeastly
that is the first thing i thought when isaw it too. Maybe Duane will chime in and say if those are his pictures or not
Just by looking at those pictures posted from streetconcepts.com, those are not the door panels from Duane at CFX. There's a tall tale sign that tells me this. I'll let Duane chime in here.

~Nelson

·
Space for sale
983 Posts
95BlackToy said:
Lintrix, are you talking about me? :D
I actually have the door panels from Duane at CFX.
Yup! i really didn't read the thread or argument about the knock-off and real ones... but i remember seeing your set...

I touched it too.. :eek:

·
got sup
1,553 Posts
I talked to duane last night and told him about these door panels.
He looked at the pics and said that those look/are his and there is no way that the company can make them for 455 and them be good quality. So guys be skeptical about these and keep a eye out for the pics on street concepts to change when duane gets ahold of them. And for those who havent seen duanes work i have a few pices from him and u will not find any carbon fiber that is any better than his.

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
I would be curious.... and why have duane shift the market?.... if these are as good as those pics look... hell... everyone would buy them...

if duane gets involved... then I'm still going to buy them from these peopl... i'm just going to have to pay more...

:(

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Supradedupra said:
I would be curious.... and why have duane shift the market?.... if these are as good as those pics look... hell... everyone would buy them...

if duane gets involved... then I'm still going to buy them from these peopl... i'm just going to have to pay more...

:(
Huh?! No, I expect Duane to call them up and tell them to knock off using HIS pieces for THEIR ads. I'd expect a pic of THEIR parts to show up on the site not the price to go up :rolleyes:

·
disfrutando de la vida
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I just checked their site and they raised their prices to $499.00

About the Pics they are using they are from the car that was on ebay, and the car owner claims that he bought them from that site.

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
GaNg[sTa] said:
curtis aka mykarisvicious does. i want to get those in the future as well as a cf dash kit.
YOU MAY BE THE BIGGEST RICER ON THIS FORUM. THATS NOT A GOOD THING.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Installed CFX panels this last winter.

Beautiful panels and no fitment issues. Can't believe they can produce a
decent set for that price.

Still have to send pics to CFX. Waiting for the perfect sunny day.

Picked up the armrest cover also. Excellent piece of work.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
sdsupra said:
who said c/f interior and/or dashes looked ricey?...
*BLING* :wackit:
:redxd:

(blah blah blah msg too short blah blah)

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
sdsupra said:
who said c/f interior and/or dashes looked ricey?...
*BLING* :wackit:

Whose car is that and do you have larger pics ? Im' usually not a big fan of this but the one pictured looks pretty good. This with the doorpanels and maybe a custom center consolie might be exactly what I'm looking for :bigthumb:

41 - 60 of 127 Posts