Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Curious if anyone has the westcoastprojects lip, or the carbon fiber oem lip found on ebay. If anyone can give a review on the fitment and quality of them it'd be appreciated.

taken from:
http://westcoastprojects.com/?product=carbon-fiber-infusion-supra-front-lip

NO EBAY LINKS

I like the look of the westcoastprojects lip, but i am curious on fitment, and if any modifications are necessary, like drilling holes. I'm not into paying 500 plus for a lip i have to modify to fit.

The ebay oem lip looks like its all ready to bolt on.

But again, anyone with first hand experience (prefereably not the creator of the products) looking for an unbiased review

·
Registered
48 Posts
hey man, I have one that looks identical to it, but I bought it from Mikey at M&S in NYC. don't know if its from the same company but the fitment is on point. lines up perfect and has the correct mounting holes

·
592 Posts
I have the OEM style carbon lip from Phoenix Composites. I'm not sure if this is the lip you are referring to or not but fitment was close to perfect. All holes were pre-drilled and lined up well. The only issue I had was one of the holes was not large enough so I had to enlarge it slightly. Decent quality for the price and has held up well over the years.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
unfortunately neither of those companies produce a lip anymore. That Mike guy passed away, and phoenix composites no longer exists? SF took the ebay link down, but it's an exact replica of the oem lip. just curious if any supra guys had either of these exact lips. thanks though

·
Registered
1 Posts
Curious if anyone has the westcoastprojects lip, or the carbon fiber oem lip found on ebay. If anyone can give a review on the fitment and quality of them it'd be appreciated.

taken from:
http://westcoastprojects.com/?product=carbon-fiber-infusion-supra-front-lip

NO EBAY LINKS

I like the look of the westcoastprojects lip, but i am curious on fitment, and if any modifications are necessary, like drilling holes. I'm not into paying 500 plus for a lip i have to modify to fit.

The ebay oem lip looks like its all ready to bolt on.

But again, anyone with first hand experience (prefereably not the creator of the products) looking for an unbiased review
sorry to revive the dead but is the west coast projects lip now discontinued?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts