Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some fenders, found kits and lips and light vents, lookin for some fenders let me know where i might find em, thanx guys,

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
you cant find em

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
there were some fenders on ebay (shown in a thread on here) that had vents in em, im not positive but I think that they might have been fiberglass... But no one makes CF fenders for the MKIII supras..

unless you contact Duane at Carbon Fiber FX and have him custom make you some for lots of money (assuming you'd only want one set)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought there was a fully carbon fiber mk3 around somewhere, i swear it... hmm

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont know what it was, but i want those carbon fiber peices.

·
Take it!
996 Posts
pm upgradedsupra on this forum...I believe he has a shortage on carbon fiber material.

·
I Love Lamp...
2,184 Posts
jdmk3_87t said:
pm upgradedsupra on this forum...I believe he has a shortage on carbon fiber material.
Theres a big sticky he has up there about the shortage. The fenders only weigh 9 pounds a piece and its a good thing to leave them stock incase if they need to crumple...

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
nose-gobblin said:
I dont know what it was, but i want those carbon fiber peices.

hope you got deep deep pockets as there are 1 off pieces. Meaning that they are custom. The only company that is probably capable of doing that would be CarbonFibreFx.com.

Expect to pay a significant amount of money though ( I would say about $1000 per quater panel if not more)

·
Registered
6,710 Posts
selz202 said:
Theres a big sticky he has up there about the shortage. The fenders only weigh 9 pounds a piece and its a good thing to leave them stock incase if they need to crumple...

correct

it part of that system thing that I keep bringing up.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
That and carbon fiber is EXTREMELY hard to get for anyone now days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts