Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone? It is finally getting cold out here in Iraq. And we fly with the doors off, so it gets really cold! Anyways, if anybody would like to send me some street racing videos, I would appreciate it. Or any mags or whatever you have.

It gets boring out here without new movies to watch, and I can send something in return. My movie collection is very small right now, and I would like to be able to see different movies than: Joe Dirt, Old School, Not Another Teen Movie, and some of the other ones I have seen at least 5 times each (mostly older movies).

PM me if you have anything you may want to get rid of, especially any street racing vids. Thanks,
Robert

·
Registered
372 Posts
Iraq gets boring? I get scared when I see flashing lights behind me in my car, I'd probably be huddled in the sand crying like a baby in Iraq!

G

·
0 Posts
man, be careful out there. Up here in Canada it sounds you Amercans Soldiers have a target painted on your backs. Even the Canadian "peackeepers" out there have been hit a couple of times.

I dunno how to get you a care pack being on a base and stuff but if you send me an addy I'll send you some mags...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
What unit are you in? And Where are you stationed at in the US??

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
ill send you some drift/street racing cds and such if you want, pm me the address...

i got a bunch of movies too, just let me know what you want...

Ang

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TRD91whtMK3 ver.2 said:
aaaaaaaaah, your'e bald!!! :D
Yeah it took forever for it to grow back! But hey, when it's 140 degrees, everything makes you hot. I bet it's cold out there in Denver right now, are you getting snow?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3rd ACR, Ft Carson
The nicest Army post in the states. Too bad I only got to see 5 months of it before being deployed for the last 7!

jpeek29208 said:
What unit are you in? And Where are you stationed at in the US??

T

·
0 Posts
dasboost said:
Yeah it took forever for it to grow back! But hey, when it's 140 degrees, everything makes you hot. I bet it's cold out there in Denver right now, are you getting snow?
are we getting snow? lol yes my man!!

took me 35 minutes to get outta the parking lot after work in the snow.... that was REAL fun :D

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
My dad is in the florida national guard. And says the infantry from florida is serving with the 3rd ACR. Their unit is the 124th Infantry Regiment. Tell all the florida boys out there that LTC Peek Says hi.

·
I'm Single
125 Posts
well, nice bird. i hear u 58-d guys are really tearing the shit up over there. starting to sound like i might be joining soon, hawk crewchief from ky. if theres anything i can get for u let me know.
[email protected] or pm me here. stay save.

michael

oh yeah my hawk
1500+ shaft hp at 100% per engine
@ 17,000 lbs :eek:

P

·
0 Posts
post your addy, so we can send you some stuff. BTW pls be safe out there and kick some arse!!

Thx for serving. I'll help keep the homeland safe.
Albert, USCG

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
I sent your package last week, not sure how long it'll take to get to you. Some import mags and alot of NHRA top fuel stuff. Sorry, had no videos.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GrantTPC said:
Hey!

I sent you out a bunch of magazines a while ago.. Did you get them yet?
Hey Grant,
Thanks for the present! I just got the package last night, and am really happy to see what Canadian Ricer mags look like! They are some cool mags to say the least. I also like that DKN mag, there are some hotties in that!

From all of us in Iraq,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rajunz said:
I sent your package last week, not sure how long it'll take to get to you. Some import mags and alot of NHRA top fuel stuff. Sorry, had no videos.
I also got this package yesterday. Thanks a bunch. I haven't had time to read them because I was busy all day today. Tomorrow I am going to check out some of the drag mags.
Thanks so much, it really means a lot,
Sincerely,
Robert

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Good luck, and take care......form all us lucky enough to be in the states Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

May God Bless you All!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts