Supra Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Here are some pictures of me and my housemate from this past Fall FTX at Ft. Drum (I'm on the right in both pics).

Hope all is well out there, you guys are doing a great job. Thanks to everyone for their great sense of duty, selfless service and personal courage.

C/CPL Zhu
R.I.T. / Tiger BN
US ARMY ROTC

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Rajunz said:
I sent your package last week, not sure how long it'll take to get to you. Some import mags and alot of NHRA top fuel stuff. Sorry, had no videos.
Thanks a million. I am now a bigger fan of the NHRA. We really appreciate the stuff you guys send out here, it makes a difference. You may have seen the news on that Blackhawk that went down the other day-it was one from my unit. The memorial was pretty sad last night, to say the least.

But knowing that you guys and gals back there care about what we do is very important and I appreciate it more than you know.

Thanks,
Robert

G

·
0 Posts
just bringing this post back for a loooong time ago.... I just noticed there were responses :p

Anyway the latest issue of the DKN mag has a picture of three American Soldiers in it.... The Centre guy is holding the issue of DKN I sent... Was that you?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Haha! Yeah, post a pic palease, I would like to see that. They were going to send us all a copy. Thanks for the stuff!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts