Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Fri & Sat. 8am to 7pm
Sun. 8am to 5pm

:( I'll just be getting back from Texas so I can't see how I can make it.

·
Registered
306 Posts
If all works well Ill show too. Tommy I want to see my old car make and Roys skyline better be there as well. Heck maybe this year Ill help win that club award for you guys as well with and extra member..peace

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey Raretoy are you going to be doing a cook out again this year. I missed it last year but should be there this year. Id like to meet you in person and see that beauty of a car of yours. Let me know.

peace

·
Professional Slacker
270 Posts
jon and i will be there on saturday at least. maybe sunday too. i guess we'll see.

Dave O-

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a warning... the cops will be out full force that weekend, so just be careful if you decide to look for races. This event was banned for the last 2 years at the fairgrounds because of the crazyiness that went on.

With that said, another cookout at Jon's would definetely be awesome! I will probably be down there, but I'm still debating on bringing the supra or not. If we can arrange a little "meet" while we're there, it would give me a good reason to bring it down :)

What hotels are you staying at? I'll be staying outside of the 'craziness', about 15-20minutes from the fairgrounds.

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
I might roll up there on sunday. Ive never been but my friend at work used to go to them before they stopped it and he said it was pretty cool.

·
Let's go Phils
624 Posts
Look for my shop up there,Audio Jam, we have an inside spot(4 to be exact). We always whore out lots of car stereo stuff. We'll also be handing out fliers for our show in delaware on june 17th....

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Less than a week away! I'm still planning on going as long as the weather forecast shows no rain... Right now it looks like rain but we'll see if that changes.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I was planning on going to the show this year as I always do... but last friday I strapped the car on the dyno to do some higher boost runs.. 27-28psi on my little 3 inch dp/mp and ended up netting 714rwhp... it did about 9-10 pulls over 700rwhp.. then in one pull at 620rwhp at 6,000 rpms.... it happend... the motor let loose. A faulty rod bolt snapped, causing a hole in my block and all that good stuff :(

heres a pic

So, I guess im still going to the show, the Supra will be stuck at home with a hole in its side! Maybe someone will give me a ride in their singled car.. since I have yet to feel over 600rwhp!! Time for Carillo rods / CP pistons.. maybe a GT47-80!

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry to hear that, at least she put down some nice numbers before she went! Good luck with your next motor and if you see me down in Carlisle feel free to say hi. I'll be cruising around Fri night most likely (as long as the weather cooperates).

-Mike

·
Registered
570 Posts
yeah, she put down some nice numbers, but I think those numbers are a little low for a rod to let loose... oh well shit happens I guess.

·
The need for speed
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good news! The weather looks like it has cleared up. Little chance of rain now, if any. I'll be getting there sometime this evening, so give me a shout if anyone wants to meet up.

607-368-3705

-Mike

·
Finally single
1,123 Posts
Who was that with the white MKIII. The car looked and sounded great and I watched you dyno your car. What did it run?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts