Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dammit Carlo, those wheels are f***en badass, I was going to put those on my car, you lucky bastard.... My brother was going to lend me the money for them, but I just told him to let you take them since you were looking for wheels soooo badly....

Hope you enjoy em man....

POST UP PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
what wheels?

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blitz Type 03's. They look amazing, had a different design as well, you'll see em when he posts up pics...

·
AZ RuleZ!!!!!
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ALSO: Hey Richard, I forgot to thank you for the t-shirts man... Thanx allot, I like the name, good luck man, can't wait till everything gets running...
Later

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
farzad3kgt said:
Dammit Carlo, those wheels are f***en badass, I was going to put those on my car, you lucky bastard.... My brother was going to lend me the money for them, but I just told him to let you take them since you were looking for wheels soooo badly....

Hope you enjoy em man....

POST UP PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, they are SICK! I will put them on my car sometime later this week, i need to lower it first though! Im either gonna do eibach or Tein S-techs...i dont wanna take pictures until i know the car looks good with a nice stance. I appreciate you and your brother going out of your way to help me out, much love. Ole boy that sold em to me can talk though! He was damn near explaining the whole wheel technology, what lugs to use, etc...cool and funny dude!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
What wheels? You holdin out on me, Carlo?! Bastard.

No no, here's the suspension you need to go with:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=367438

*edit* just reread through and saw the Blitz 03 comment, lol. Congrats! Those wheels look hot on a red MKIV. Did you pick them up from Woon?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
So these are the rims, huh? Yeah, those are gonna look badass. Congrats!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts