Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
425 Posts
Damn, I had the tan carpet and searched and searched and no one made the carpet for the MKIV. I ended up paying $600 I think for the carpet from Toyota. Now someone finally makes the carpet aftermarket. I wonder what the quality is like compared to the factory. I would have them send you a sample before you purchase so you can see how it looks. Let us know how it is if you end up purchasing. I'm sure lots of people here would be interested in knowing.

· Speed limits = Guidelines
2,352 Posts
Damn, I had the tan carpet and searched and searched and no one made the carpet for the MKIV. I ended up paying $600 I think for the carpet from Toyota. Now someone finally makes the carpet aftermarket. I wonder what the quality is like compared to the factory. I would have them send you a sample before you purchase so you can see how it looks. Let us know how it is if you end up purchasing. I'm sure lots of people here would be interested in knowing.
the one i got was decent for quality...i mean it couldnt compete with factory toyota quality, but it wasnt bad...it came slightly larger than needed, you have to cut it down to size...had some padding in a few high traffic areas and a rubber kick panel molded in under the pedal...it also came with a matching trunk piece

they sell the carpet in different types/grades, i remember picking the cheaper of the selection

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.