Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 6 Wiseco 20 over pistons with rings, pins, and locks in good condition. They have roughly 3500 miles on them. I also have 5 Carrillo A-Beam rods with ARP rod bolts. They are in good condition as well and have the same mileage. The 6th rod had a spun bearing so it is somewhat scored up. I believe it can be machined out, or you can get a brand new rod from Carrillo for $250. Either way, I will include it with the purchase. I need to get rid of these ASAP. $800 shipped for everything.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a low ball I know but I don't really need them at this pount. $600 shipped.

Email and pm not working btw.
$650 shipped plus the 3.9% paypal fee if you are using paypal. That is a steal! I will only do this if you are ready to buy them now. Let me know ASAP.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, they are sold.
Jason, I have a friend of mine who wants to buy them off of me for $650 as well. The parts are actually at his place. His name is Sleeknsilver on the forums. I don't know if you want to contact him or not to try to work something out between him and you? If not, that is cool too, I understand. Let me know.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My paypal address is [email protected]. Please send $677.00, which will include the paypal fee. I hope to have it by today because I do not wish to sell it for this price, but if I can get rid of them the sooner, the better! If I don't receive the payment by the end of today, I'll just end up letting them go to my friend.

·
Registered
477 Posts
My paypal address is [email protected]. Please send $677.00, which will include the paypal fee. I hope to have it by today because I do not wish to sell it for this price, but if I can get rid of them the sooner, the better! If I don't receive the payment by the end of today, I'll just end up letting them go to my friend.
$677 sent via paypal.
Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo 6spd
1,517 Posts
jason- can you PM me or email me your mailing address? i am andrew's friend the one who was going to buy this set up from him. he shipped it over to me so i have it but i've changed routes and didn't buy them.
so i'll be shipping it out, my email is:

[email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts