Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's going to be a holiday weekend with a lot of people off from work and my boss offered to let me take one of the shop cars to cars and coffee this weekend. I'm going to be taking the 240 (if we get our Texas plates for it in time) but it's rather flashy and I wanted to caravan with some people to the meet to maybe bring less attention to the 240 and also have fun meeting up and all cruising in at once.

my starting point is in Huntington beach ( 16182 Gothard St, Unit P Huntington Beach, CA 92647) near the mall. if anyone would liek to meet at the shop or near it like at the mall or somewhere to eat let me know

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
So, because your shop car is very flashy, you want to caravan with other people so maybe they'll get pulled over instead of you?

:1poke: I'm not picking a fight, I'm just saying that's the impression I got.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
So, because your shop car is very flashy, you want to caravan with other people so maybe they'll get pulled over instead of you?

:1poke: I'm not picking a fight, I'm just saying that's the impression I got.

:rofl:
But if you had Texas plates why would you give a shit??? not like they can give you a ref ticket or anything.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:rofl:
But if you had Texas plates why would you give a shit??? not like they can give you a ref ticket or anything.
ok fine i jsut miss my mkiv buddies :wavey:

but i'd still like to head over there with some other people. and i'd draw atention away form you guys if anything :agreed:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts