Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,578 Posts
Ive been passing by a few times lately but not with my car since its been in the bodyshop after a wreck....i'm getting it back late this week after a couple of months but i will still need to paint it myself - since i trust nobody's prep work but my own and Im doing a complete repaint anyway. I'll be sporting it with gray primer on the left quarter (plus some new, bare fenders/bumper) since they apparently ignored my request for black primer :<

I cant make it every Sat though.....and no, i never see any supras there, heh...so dont hold your breath, lol.

· &#931;&#934;E
614 Posts
Anyone going this sat or next sat?

· Registered
3,578 Posts
This would be a good weekend for me to make it out (with my bruised supra), but im heading out of town in the morning (sat) :(
We should set up a meet of some sort that people wouldnt mind making....something sorta unofficial and at a comfortable location and time. A loose gathering that wont disturb the majority of everyone's personal life.....hmmm, is there a such time of week/month for this? Maybe Cars and coffe is just too early for most and maybe too organized with too many other types of cars/people?

I dont know....im just rambling off the top of my head seeing that the majority of the vegas crowd doesnt seem to hook up much otherwise....shit, and there's a lot more supras out here than where im from back in Metairie/New Orleans.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.