Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone repost the directions to cars and coffee. i am planing on taking the supra there this Saturday. Thank you.

·
MSB for Life! :D
1,004 Posts
Lol Gideon. I like how he didn't get out, and just drove off the curb and back onto the street.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
no cops,nice meet, Gt40 with a bigger supercharger decided to rev his engine to attract a crowd. A little two step at 9000 attracted a bigger crowd. NOBODY! would accept my invitation. Must have been the parachute? One other supra there. Thank you to the forum members that stopped by to say hello

·
Banned
770 Posts
no cops,nice meet, Gt40 with a bigger supercharger decided to rev his engine to attract a crowd. A little two step at 9000 attracted a bigger crowd. NOBODY! would accept my invitation. Must have been the parachute? One other supra there. Thank you to the forum members that stopped by to say hello
Congrats Gary, trying calling out the guy with the steel grey 996. He goes around claiming he got the GT700 kit and talk shit about supras. :nono: Saying that it's only a toyota...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
anyone know where to find other people's pictures from the meet? i was there today and thought they might have a list of links to youtube videos and other people's pictures from the meet today. i know there's a gallery for the meet but not everything is there and it's not even up yet

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
go up 2 posts. They record everything.Coolest car there a Nash Metropolitan, with a big block chevy, monster tires, dual quads, 8-71 blower, wheelie bars and a chute. NOT 1 SUPRA SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!!!! I went with out the car.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
go up 2 posts. They record everything.Coolest car there a Nash Metropolitan, with a big block chevy, monster tires, dual quads, 8-71 blower, wheelie bars and a chute. NOT 1 SUPRA SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!!!! I went with out the car.
i counted 5 asian cars, 2 240z my 240sx, a 350z and a sti. though some of the ford racing guys were talking about how the fastest car on the track they go to is a 180hp 240sx

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Sunay Meets

What are the times for this Cars and Coffee meet on Sunday?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts