· Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
12,986 Posts

· Who's the Master?!
6,272 Posts

· Premium Member
7,355 Posts

· Registered
6,020 Posts
It's really starting to grow on me as the supercar to have. It's got it all.
See we are a minority here. Soo many people are quick to shun the car, but I think it's the ultimate supercar and has it all! Besides to me a super car is something that does everything well; no compromises, except for maybe driving in the rain/snow. I love the fact that its auto and since it's supercharged, it can be modded. I've said this before and I'll say it again, there is something badass about a car that can whoop the shit out of pretty much anything on the road with A/C full blast, one hand on the steering wheel, and another on a latte, while approaching 200+ mph! I've had my chance to sit inside a roadster, and although I prefer the hardtop, I instantly fell in love! Here's a dyno of one with an ECU re-flash and pump-gas.

· Mocha Mamba
2,998 Posts
SLR's are cool but only because they have exotic looks and have those funny doors. The fact that they are auto sucks and for what they cost....I'm rather have an LP640

I remember seeing a roadster blast down the street one time......the sound was so fucking loud it was ridiculous.

· Registered
6,020 Posts
As far as gawk factor goes, the LP has always stole the show. I guess it comes down to your personality though. I've always been the low-key type of guy and the SLR just has that sleeper appeal. There's something sinister and mysterious about it. I'll take one all blacked out and only bring it out at night!

· Who's the Master?!
6,272 Posts
Besides to me a super car is something that does everything well; no compromises, except for maybe driving in the rain/snow. I love the fact that its auto and since it's supercharged, it can be modded. I've said this before and I'll say it again, there is something badass about a car that can whoop the shit out of pretty much anything on the road with A/C full blast, one hand on the steering wheel, and another on a latte, while approaching 200+ mph!
By those standards, the Veyron >*.

· Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
12,986 Posts
By those standards, the Veyron >*.
:lol: Pretty much.

That being said, he described a CGT/CGTS too - and it will do rain and snow. Not a "super car" but sure behaves like one. :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.