Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just posting this up to find any SF members who attend this weekly car show on Eastern Blvd every Saturday. Been living here over 9yrs (good freak'n Lord!), and I'm hunting around now because I should be attending more often. This, since Spring is coming and because I now own a (drive-able) Supra again... my recent HT purchase. I live just a few blocks away from this location.

Anyway, I've seen a couple of Supras show up from time to time over the years. I just don't know those contacts via SF and/or cell number. I know Vegas isn't particularly a tight-knit crowd to start with, but I'll be popping up at the weekly shows as long as I'm not stuck working right there at Siena hospital or out of town. And if the Supra is filthy, I may show up in my daily driver - black '08 Tacoma 2.5in lift.

Later :)
Sean

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I won't be seeing too many Vegas SF guys showing up, lol.

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
816 Posts
I will be going every now and then, but will be in my Z32 until the supra is finished.

·
816 Posts
I wish! I'm already traveling to San Diego this month and have a wedding to attend early May so my traveling funds are extremely tight. Not to mention I just dropped some coin on a new dash pad and air bag cover on my Supra :eek:

Under other circumstances, I would be all over it even if in my Z with either my wife or one of my sons. It would be a good little road trip!

Casey

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be going every now and then, but will be in my Z32 until the supra is finished.
Cool, I might be going there again this Sat morning ;)

·
816 Posts
I'm taking my boys to Comic Con on Saturday...hopefully make the next one!

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
And counting....

Attendee List:

1) PaKMaN
2) Ken Henderson
3) Nick Stonawski
4) AristoA
5) Ultra Optimus
6) Juiceman
7) supradriver247
8) d_boy
9) mkiv98
10) Patrick94TT
11) Holby
12) SDstreetracer
13) cwtt
14) Supra twins
15) Nwrzsup
16) Aku
17)Lagtime
18) 2JZ NOSHT
19) REYESSUPRA
20) E90addict
21) Moorman
22) supraboostsd
23) SlackJawOutlaw
24) MDSUPERSTAR
25) mike2016
26) Supra Culture (ig)
27) max3em
28) Tommy Tard (fb)
29) Mark Sakurado (fb)
30) Michael Miller (fb)
31) Jeremy Lee (fb)
32) rmjdrift
33) Alpine2JZ
34) DaveT
35) Michael Barrientos (fb)
36) Supra Fly
37) Boost Lee
38) Mark 2JZ
39) tony562
40) SupraHKSx
41) Tony Gutierrez (fb)
42) Craig Higa (fb)
43) TwinCharge
44) L.j. Furie (fb)
45) SagaSupra
46) trd24mr2
47) Victor Zea (fb)
48) Blong Vang (fb)
49) Christian Rodriguez (fb)
50) Ricardo Sanchez (fb)
51) Saul Saldana (fb)
52) Anthony Lee
53)
54)
55)
56)
57)
58)
59)
60)

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
^Damn!^ lol

edit: looking like y'all will need to give that meet some sort of official name......like "CA2k16" :D

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
That list is an open and continuing invitation to you Las Vegas Supra owners. I know you guys are spoiled and used to Supra owners always coming to Vegas, but maybe you guys can emulate your AZ Supra brothers who are showing up in force. Your drive is shorter than theirs as well. Just sayin'.....

Ken.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
^^^ Hey Ken looks like you guys are still having fun in CA with your Supra Brother! Hope all are doing well. Suppose to get snow on Sunday near in NJ Please send us some sunshine buddy.

·
816 Posts
That list is an open and continuing invitation to you Las Vegas Supra owners. I know you guys are spoiled and used to Supra owners always coming to Vegas, but maybe you guys can emulate your AZ Supra brothers who are showing up in force. Your drive is shorter than theirs as well. Just sayin'.....

Ken.
Ken, I would absolutely love to! Especially after seeing that list! Just not in my deck of cards at the moment with everything else I have going on. I would to let you drive my Z, I think you would enjoy it!

Casey

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ken, I would absolutely love to! Especially after seeing that list! Just not in my deck of cards at the moment with everything else I have going on. I would to let you drive my Z, I think you would enjoy it!

Casey
I was at the car show this morning while you were busy posting this :D :D :D

·
816 Posts
Lol, how was it?

I was getting the family ready for Comic Con. Got to meet Michael Rooker and get pics and autographs, amongst some others. Kids loved it and had lots of fun.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn....I haven't experienced peer pressure like this in years, lol

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol, how was it?

I was getting the family ready for Comic Con. Got to meet Michael Rooker and get pics and autographs, amongst some others. Kids loved it and had lots of fun.
It was a strong crowd but not as crazy as what I heard about 3 and 4 weekends back that I missed. 1 other black supra tt showed up but I didn't find the owner. Lots of mixed cool cars always show here though which makes it fun. Large friendly crowd

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
^^^ Hey Ken looks like you guys are still having fun in CA with your Supra Brother! Hope all are doing well. Suppose to get snow on Sunday near in NJ Please send us some sunshine buddy.
Reid,

You're the second east coast owner that asked me to do something about the weather in connection with this meet, LOL. The other guy was in North Carolina. Believe me, I would if I could. Hope all is well, my friend and let me know when you come to Cali again for business. We'll have another Coffee Clatch for you in your honor.

Sean, try to make it out and bring out the HT
Yep, Sean. Do it. You know you want to!

Ken.

·
816 Posts
It was a strong crowd but not as crazy as what I heard about 3 and 4 weekends back that I missed. 1 other black supra tt showed up but I didn't find the owner. Lots of mixed cool cars always show here though which makes it fun. Large friendly crowd
Just passed a black turbo with license plate hiepie or something on 215 southwest side.

I hope to make it out this coming month while the weather is nice!

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think that's the same car guys on FB keep seeing. Apparently that car is someone's daily driver :) I've not personally seen it before. Just a couple randoms that loosely show up on Sat's.

I live in Henderson by the car show (off Eastern, near 215). Spend all my "daily" time in this part of town (in my Tacoma).

I'll be in New Orleans April 7-12 and on call for work the weekend prior to that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts