Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
18,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a TRD Stering wheel from Steve Ganz at Carson Toyota and I was VERY pleased with the transaction. The steering wheel was a used unit they got from Japan, it was described as being in "mint condition". Upon arrival I inspected it and I could not find a single scratch, stain, blemish, nothing, on it. The wheel looks brand new.

The service was great too, Steve emailed me immediately and shipped the wheel the same day it was ordered! No issues whatsoever!

Anyone contemplating buying parts (new or used) from Steve or Carson Toyota can do so with complete confidence!

· Super Moderator
13,804 Posts
Amen. Steve is the man and a great guy to buy from.

Ken.

· Super Moderator
13,804 Posts

· Registered
18,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$899 for used?
That's what I paid and "used" is a relative term, the wheel is LITERALLY like brand new, not a single scratch, scuff mark, stain, etc.

Keep in mind these things new (if you can find one as I believe they are no longer made) are usually well over $1K.

· Registered
30 Posts
That's what I paid and "used" is a relative term, the wheel is LITERALLY like brand new, not a single scratch, scuff mark, stain, etc.

Keep in mind these things new (if you can find one as I believe they are no longer made) are usually well over $1K.
Wowow..... i didnt know these TRD wheels are worth so much now.

Few years ago when i bought mine. It only cost $500

· Registered
18,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wowow..... i didnt know these TRD wheels are worth so much now.

Few years ago when i bought mine. It only cost $500
I'm sure a big part of that is the fact that the dollar is very weak right now. My wheel came from Japan (as opposed to a used wheel that may have been in the US or elsewhere).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.