Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, gonna be heading down to FL on a roadtrip july 1st...Depending on how I like it down there, might be interested in sticking it out for a few months(max. 6 months stay in the US or else I get illegal status)...Anyone have any leads on cash jobs? Whether it's in Tampa, Orlando or wherever...Would be nice to know ahead of time....Have lots of experience driving 5ton since I know there's probably some delivery type jobs floating around somewhere

Or hell, if you know of someone in the construction trades that would be interested in taking on an apprentice the legal way, I'd be all for that too :)

Anyways if ya might know of something, shoot me a pm!
Thanks
Mark

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
Head down to the marinas in fort lauderdale and ask the yachts if they have any day work they pay $15-20 us dollars an hour cash tax free.

Good luck.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
viking said:
Head down to the marinas in fort lauderdale and ask the yachts if they have any day work they pay $15-20 us dollars an hour cash tax free.

Good luck.
Awesome, it's worth a shot...Thanks for the tip man :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CRM33184 said:
can you swing from a pole? strippers in fla make big bucks...:)
Can't say that I can...Not that I would anyways haha
Maybe...male gigolo, hmmm :bigthumb:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Willjs7 said:
Ever plant tulips?
Done some planting before, just as anybody else has...Though I've never actually been employed in landscaping. I know the basics :D

Although isn't tulip season over?!? Unless you get them year-round down there haha

·
WilKillya County Sheriff
2,201 Posts
How hard is it to find a decent paying job [$15-20/hour] in south Florida without a degree?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts