Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Mike, I think you will be fine with the 3700 stall TC once you are making your power goal, but if you are looking to step that down you should look into the Titan 3500 stall TC. I am currently running that through a Boost Logic transmission and I couldn't be happier with the response of this combination.

Also the 6265 should easily get you to your goals once you've done the fuel. If you are planning on running E85 in the future, you might want to go a little larger on the injectors but for pump and race gas 1000cc will be fine.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Mike, I think you have the right idea with the injectors now. 1000cc will be sufficient for maybe 600-650 but I think it’s on the edge and the 6265 has been known to go 700+ rwhp. 1150cc will be much better. I’m going with a set of Precision 1200cc injectors for E85 on my 6265 which should be more than enough for my goals. What are your thoughts on your fuel pump setups (you mentioned a dual setup). With the 1200cc injectors, I’m going to go from a dual Walbro to a triple Walbro setup just to make sure I have enough fuel on E85. If I had Denso’s I would probably stay with the dual setup.

Also thanks for the kind words on my build. Since the Supra isn't my DD, I had plenty of time to work on the car, the garage space was tight at my house but made a world of difference when I had the car at my parents house. Patience though was tricky. I kept thinking that if I cut corners, I would have to do things over again so I took my time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts