Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,943 Posts
You're lucky that treadstone makes one at all. Prior to that, only a rare Greddy NA-T kit and a different one that was a bottom-mount that was for sale in Australia a couple of years ago were the only ones anyone knew about.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
does anyone other than treadstone make a cast turbo manifold for the ge?
I've done quite a lot of google searching (thinking of it for my NA daily) and the treadstone one is the only one I can find.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts

·
SUPRAFICIAL
1,518 Posts
I think treadstone is great, i got my manifold from them and im happy... the quality is amazing and you can tell its strong when you hold it and mount it up.

Only thing id say i dislike about this manifold is the fact that i did have to cut and shorten my studs and bore the holes to an oblong type shape because the head studs seem to be a pinch to close to seat the manifold flush.

For me that no big deal because when ever your altering a car from its original state i dont mind cutting or getting out the grinder. I can see this manifold outlasting my entire car years from know. Its such a strong and solid peice that cracking or anything of the sort has never crossed my mind. It just wont happen in my opinion.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a cats manifold that I might be selling soon. Not sure yet.
Its one of the first NA'T kits that came out that SP was selling. I think it was made by F-Max. I bought it from SP about 7 years ago.

Its really heavy and well made :)

-Oliver
Have any more detailed pics, or of it installed?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts