Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was a killer race for 1st place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didnt want to post results as some get upset since not all have seen the race.

· Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
17,317 Posts
And to think GP is usually criticized as being less exciting compared to SBK.

Things have flipped this year it seems. Top 3 positions in GP tied for 1st. It's anybody's game. In SBK it's either the Haga or Ben show (which is still awesome BTW. go ben)

Not to mention the 250 class. They're on fire this year. The 250 race at Mugello was nuts. I'd really like to see if Aoyama can win the title this year. That would really be something.

Also, the Supersport race at Miller last week was amazing too.

· Registered
1,538 Posts
It was a great race and definitely one of the best races I have seen, but I still think WSBK is generally more exciting. Even though in WSBK its usually Ben and Haga battling for the win, at least there is some action going on.

In MotoGP, for the most part, either Rossi, Lorenzo, or Stoner win the race by a decent margin. They typically don't do much back and forth passing in Motogp and races are rarely decided in the last lap. IIRC, even the announcers stated that a MotoGP race hasn't been decided by the last lap since either 06 or 07.

Hopefully the next few MotoGp races are similar to Catalunya, but I wouldn't count on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.