Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so my cars back on the road, and i just went for a quick boot around my area and as i was driving down one of the main roads and an MKII was approaching in the opposite lane, the guy was drooling over my car and well... to sum it up i saw him staring and just kept driving and about 5 seconds later i hear a "SCREEEEEEEEECH... BOOOOOM!"

i looked in my rearview and he rear ended some lady in a silver car, not just rear ended but he SMOKED her. lol.

i guess he didnt keep his eyes on the road and was watching me drive off, if youre on here, keep your eyes on the road :urowned:

·
Crazy Canadian MKIV
178 Posts
Lol damn , ive almost done that to ppl to , I had to point at the car infront of them , so they didnt smack em.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bryu81 said:
wow, your car is lethal! imagine it with a hot girl in the passenger seat...
fuck that shit, weight savings!!

·
1,020 Posts
BTZ said:
gt42r, oh shit. Im sorry but i like your old wheels better, for now.

Yeh imho the m5's are one of, if not the best rim for the supra.

but with 19's I didn't exactly have any traction.

LOL

·
Newbe....I know nothing!
1,853 Posts
Man I look at you car in the shop each day and I must say it is the nicest local supra around. I think its the hole package of the car, just the way I would build one.

Jeremy

p.s. parts are getting coated in the morning :bigok:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

BTZ said:
gt42r, oh shit. Im sorry but i like your old wheels better, for now.
you have to see his car in real life, pix do it no justice at all.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
BTZ said:
ya, i was going to say, but i didnt say his new ones where bad, they look sweet, just better of the two evils. so your up and running for the next meet?
we'll see, still lots of things left to do, alignment, fmic, 98 head/tail lights blah blah blah...

im benching it because the wheels are rubbing like mother fuckers in the front and i have 0 time during the week to get under there and see what needs to be done so itll have to wait for a weekend where im not hung over/busy. :)

edit: i should have kept my stock rims, i wanted to throw some DR's on them and run at mission this year too :sadance:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
nice ride.

So which wheels do you have now? I like the silver ones. Yellow calipers look kinda odd on the black. Did you repaint it?

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SuprAng said:
nice ride.

So which wheels do you have now? I like the silver ones. Yellow calipers look kinda odd on the black. Did you repaint it?
me = 19" racing hart m5's :coold:

justin = 18" i-forged aeros :coold: :coold:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts